Saturday, June 4, 2011

Farmers Market Saturday Shout Out for June 4 {For Angie}

I have a confession to make... we did not make it to the market this week! We had chicken and beef left from last week and still doing good on the veggies. Keely wants me to chill a little on buying seed and plants for the garden so we decided not to go. The main reason for not going had to do with my son's birthday party today. But we still have a shout out...

The Shout Out for June 4 goes to Otto's Chicken![ <--LINK--] Otto's Chicken is the best chicken I have ever had in my life! All natural, no hormones or other junk. You have not had chicken if you have never tasted natural chicken. Let me show you what chicken you are eating if you buy it from a store.



Take a look at the chickens at this farm. These chickens are raised in the same likeness as Otto's Chickens.


Otto's Chicken does cost a lot more then your store bought "chicken". But I promise you that you will taste the difference and never want to go back! You get what you pay for and with some adjusting of priorities and how you spend your money you can afford this chicken. You should be eating real food. You deserve to! Thank you Otto's Chicken!

~Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment