Friday, May 27, 2011

Yes, I'm a nerd!

10pm on Friday night and I am sitting here like a kid on Christmas Eve filled with anticipation for the farmers market tomorrow. Never in my life did I think that the highlight of my weekend would be picking up organic fruits and veggies. But I do love it. I love going to the market and talking with like minded people. I love watching my plants grow, making compost and reading up on the some cool organic growing methods. I love working the dirt. I may be a nerd but I love it.

Here is a little tour of our garden. We planted about a month ago and things are starting to come up. Enjoy.



~Matt

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Matt! I haven't finished planting yet. Still need carrots and lettuce! You must have hit a couple great days! I was always worried about the frost. Anyway - it's looking great! - Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy Lehr WojczynskiMay 28, 2011 at 1:44 PM

    You are a nerd but I love you and I'm proud of you. Your an inspiration to our family. We went this morning to our farmers market and got a few organic veggies for our garden. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete